Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Finn's Hat

Cartoon Network has really gone downhill in my opinion.  However, there is one show that I really enjoy on CN, and that is Adventure Time!  (I could also go for some Regular Show, but I prefer Adventure Time)


My brother wanted to be Finn the Human for halloween.  The costume would be easy.  Black shoes, white socks, blue shorts, and a blue shirt.  But what about that hat?  I decided to look up a tutorial online.  Cartoon Network had a perfect template for it.


Here's the link to the video: tutorial:http://archives.frederatorblogs.com/adventure_time/2010/03/24/finns-hat-is-awesomeeeee/



Michael and Finn are pretty tight. ;)

However, if I could do it again, I would make the straps for the chin much longer.  I don't know if my brother's face is too long, but he couldn't seem to get the straps all the way down for the velcro to stay put.  But, his costume looked great. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment